Anky仔今天介绍是很久没写的香港代表 – 香港航空 HX254 由香港前往台北,并使用A330-200飞机执飞
Anky writes Hong Kong Airlines Business Class flight review today. It is a long time that I don’t write this airline. The Flight Number is HX254 which operates A330-200 aircraft,
A330有两个门可以连接登机桥,分别给头等/商务舱旅客,和经济舱旅客登机
There are two boarding door connect to the boarding bridge in A330 which will separate First Class/ Business Class passenger and Economy Class passengers when we board.
由于中场是比较新的航厦,所以登机桥的窗是用玻璃造的,方便大家拍飞机 All HX flights are parked at Midfield Concourse Terminal which is a new terminal in HKIA, so you see that the boarding bridge is made glasses.
从商务舱登机桥登机,一进登机门就看到商务舱的座位,以2-2-2 配置,共4排,提供24个不能平躺的座位
You will see the Business Class seat when you board in First/Business Class Bridge. The seats configuration in Business Class is 2-2-2 total 4 rows and provided 24seats which are not flat bed.
商务舱人数 Business Class Loading : 3人 Only 3 passengers
2个座位中间会有座位控制器 There is a seat controller between two seats.
座位已有紫色的枕头和独立的毛毯 There are Pillow and Blanket on your seat
座位前方有放水的地方和安全须知卡和杂志 There is a place you could put a bottle of water and a place which had safety instruction card and magazine.
空服在这时候送上欢迎饮料和好热的毛巾 Crew distributed welcome drink and very hot towel
之后,空服回头派发当天的餐单After that, crew gave you the menu
餐单好美啊~~~~ The menu is quite beautiful
我在考虑吃甚么的时候,高级舱务长便广播欢迎大家的广播和预备起飞的安全示范 While I was thinking which choice did I choose, the senior purser announced the welcome announcement and safety demonstration.
飞机开始后退 The flight had been pushback
起飞后 After Take Off
先看看香港航空的机队 Let's take a look for Hong Kong Airlines aircraft
电视要从扶手下面拉上来 The personal TV is located under the armrest
看了一下电视,空服便铺餐桌和送饮料 – 中国茶 When I saw the TV, crew set the table and distributed the drinks – Chinese Tea
之后很快的送今天的餐点 Then, crew distributed the cateringvery fast
空服再派发面包和冰淇淋 Then, crew distributed the bread and ice cream
空服收餐后,会再问你需要茶或咖啡吗? Crew asked did you need the drinks after the crew collected the tray
吃完后,还有一点点时间,就下了经济舱看了一下 I had a little time after I finished the meal service, I went to economy class cabin to take a look.
因为看到空服在忙,所以拍照后就返回商务舱休息 I returned to my seat because I saw the crew were so busy.
飞机降落前,我买了一些纪念品 I bought some HX souvenirs before the flight landed
飞机最后晚了15-20分钟到达台北 Finally, the flight delayed 15-20 minutes to land Taipei Taoyuan Airport.
更多香港航空飞行记录 MORE HONG KONG AIRLINES FLIGHT REVIEW :
更多香港台北飞行记录 MORE HONG KONG TO TAIPEI FLIGHT REVIEW :